Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday K.I.S.S.: It's okay to show imperfections!

Sometimes, it's okay not to be perfect.

We took an Easter picture yesterday morning. It was a disaster. We didn't get a good picture and gave up nearly as soon as we started. 


I posted the picture (at right) on Facebook, and you know what, I think more people appreciated this terrible picture which includes Abigail pouting, Hannah eating my necklace, Isaac picking his wedgie, and Sidge telling us that it was too bright in the shade. 

I realized that this will probably be a better memory than any perfect picture I kept and framed. 

(Now that being said, it is nice to see a picture withe everyone smiling and looking perfect. Like this picture of my parents with my brother and his three girls: wife Adrienne, and daughters Charleigh and Baylee.)

Happy Easter everyone!

P.S. have a K.I.S.S idea? Please email them to me at wendi@wendikitsteiner.com!



No comments: