Thursday, April 17, 2014

Friday Funnies

We have started requiring the kids to apologize and say why they are apologizing. They also have to say how they will handle it different in the future. Yesterday in the car I asked Sidge to apologize for hitting Isaac. When he apologized he said, "I'm sorry Isaac for being a stinker."

*****

There is a huge soccer field behind the building in which the boys play tennis. It is turf. I told them that this grass was "pretend grass." Sidge replied, "Oh, do they just make believe that it is grass?"

*****

Sidge asked me for some candy. I told him I would have to talk to Daddy about that. He walked through the door ahead of me and said, "Where is John? I need to talk to him." (I had to explain to him after this that calling Dad by his first name was not acceptable. However, Sidge continues to write To: John or To: Wendi on all things he creates for his. It's too cute for me to correct.)

No comments: