Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today I'm thankful for . . .

  • Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
  • My parents driving nine hours to spend the holiday with us.
  • A wonderful husband who has put up with me for nearly half of my life.
  • A beautiful son. The highlight of my days.
  • Brianna. Without Bri our little boy would not be alive and would not be in our family. What a gift!
  • Our amazing connection of brothers and sisters, parents, and their kids. We are truly blessed with fantastic families, and despite the distance, love and cherish them immensely.
  • A wonderful pregnancy and good health.
  • My crazy puppy. He drives me bonkers but keeps me young and active . . . and Isaac thinks he's the coolest thing ever.
  • Financial and job security.
  • Great friends in the different areas we have lived: Kentucky, Minnesota, and now Florida. I'm especially thankful today for Philip, Joia, and Keenan as well as John and Becky who will be spending the day celebrating with us.
  • Our country. How blessed we are to live in the United States.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'll be sure to include some pictures later, and I'll also be sure to link you to Joia's blog where there are sure to be even more pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! We missed you today. I hope your turkey & talk was as good as ours.
Love, Linda