Friday, September 07, 2007

What color I am (thanks Tara!)

So Tara had these great color codes on her blog. I've done them before but couldn't remember my results. So I tried them again. I took the first one (The Color Code). This one didn't seem exactly like me, but it asked a lot of questions about when I was a child, and I think I was a little different when I was a child. I liked to be a leader then but don't like that now. Anyways, I found red to be one of the closest to who I was, but I felt like I was sort of conglomeration of a lot of colors unlike Tara who was blue on like every quiz.

Well I guess I was a bit mixed up because each quiz said I was a different color! One said red, two said blue, and one said yellow. I think this is because I am a little bit of each. What do you guys think I am. Or take your own and share your results!

The Color Code

Congratulations. You are RED. REDS are motivated by POWER. They seek productivity and need to look good to others. Simply stated, REDS want their own way. They like to be in the driver's seat and willingly pay the price to be in a leadership role. REDS value whatever gets them ahead in life, whether it be in their careers, school endeavors, or personal life. What REDS value, they get done. They are often workaholics. They will, however, resist doing anything that doesn't interest them.

REDS like to be right. They value approval from others for their intelligence and practical approach to life, and want to be respected for it. REDS are confident, proactive, and visionary; but can also be arrogant, selfish, and insensitive. When others interact with you, as a RED you respond to them best if they are precise, factual, direct, AND show no fear!

"The Color Personality" quiz on gURL.com

You're a cool and collected blue. According to color psychology, you're the very picture of serenity. You're probably great at keeping calm and clear-headed when others are freaking out, and while you tend to avoid conflict, you're not easily taken advantage of. Your honesty and kindness make you a great friend and probably a magnet for anyone seeking advice or a different perspective.


Spacefem

You are lavender. Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.

Quizfarm
You scored as a Yellow. Out of all the colours, yellow is the one to cheer everyone up, and this tends to be your job. You are the one cracking jokes, making light of the situation and always trying to make people like you. And you know what, they do. You are never without a smile and love hot sunny days because they reflect your sunny personality. You are optimistic, bright and childlike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These remind me of you for how much i know from having lived hundreds and thousands of miles apart thru the years :)
You're probably great at keeping calm and clear-headed when others are freaking out, and while you tend to avoid conflict, you're not easily taken advantage of. Your honesty and kindness make you a great friend and probably a magnet for anyone seeking advice or a different perspective.
also sunny yellow seemed you -you bring alot of sunshine where you go! i don't really see the red -but i haven't seen you at your work/ work relationships.
Tante jan

Anonymous said...

I did it, and I'm Yellow. =)

(hope we can still be friends... LOL)