Friday, September 14, 2007

Thank you

I don't know who posted this in the comments section but thank you, thank you, thank you. I needed this.

Mommy, I don’t know you yet, and you don’t know me. I’m not even a little person yet, not even conceived … just the “whisper of a tiny angel”. But, God already knows all about me. He knows what I’ll look like, what my giggle will sound like, the facial expressions I’ll make, and what my favorite things will be. Most of all, He’s really excited about the day He has planned for us to meet … when He will start writing my chapters in the story of your life.

He is already taking care of me … From the very beginning of time, He planned for you to be my Mom. There will never be even a second of my life when I’m unwanted or unloved, because He and You already want me, and I’m not even born yet! What an amazing thing!

I don’t yet have a voice, but if I did, I think I would try to reach across time and tell you how excited I am to be your daughter, and that I am as impatient to meet you as you are to meet me. God has each of us in our special places right now until just the right time, and when that time comes, it will be perfect. Waiting for you in His hands,

Your baby girl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a heartwarming message from your baby! She moved me to tears and she is excellent with words...just like her mom and grandpa (saw his precious poem to you!) Anyway, this might be way off base for you, but I went to a website today and I thought of you. They have a cute little picture of an asian little princess in pinks and purples...I can't describe it very well, but its adorable. They also have a really cool necklace with the chinese symbol for family. Also saw a baby album I'm going to buy for a friend. It's for "Our Chosen Child" and has special pages not found in traditional baby books. Hope this isn't offensive for you...I was looking for a gift and stumbled across this site (adoptiveshop.com) and some things reminded me of you. Blessings!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Not offensive at all! Thanks for sharing. heading to check it out now.

Anonymous said...

Oops! It's adoptionshop.com
Be sure to look at the silver chinese slipper charm also!

Anonymous said...

Wen,
somehow i thought that was your dad's writing again!????