Sunday, September 30, 2007

One tired dog (and a nice weekend to boot!)

I owe my friend Heather a lot. Not only did she watch Scrubs for most of the day on Saturday, but the pup was so tired that JB and I barely had to watch him at all on Saturday evening.

Normally, Scrubs sleeps most of the day. Once we get back from our walk at 8:30am, he is usually pretty dopey until about 4:30pm. Well, instead, yesterday, there was way too much going on at Heather's to sleep. As a result, the dog slept almost the whole evening away last night. JB and I sat in the kitchen talking for about two hours while he slept on the couch. Then, he slept straight through until 6am (a rarity!) So needless to say, we need him to play with her dogs as much as possible!

Right now, we just got back from church. Scrubs and JB are hanging out in the front yard where John is working in the flower garden. I am catching up on some work after a week of home study visits and half days at the beach! I'll try to write more later this evening.

No comments: