Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday Funnies


This dog always just has his tongue out and wants someone to scratch his belly. Sorry for the sideways, but this video makes me happy!

*****

Me: "We have to go home and see Daddy."
Hannah: "You mean the bald daddy?

*****

Abigail was trying to have us help her understand a sentence that she was reading, but we were busy and couldn't look at the book.
Me: "Read it out loud to me."
Abigail: "Did the boy go to the zoo ... mystery mark." (Instead of question mark.)

*****

JB told Hannah she had to wear pants. He saw a pair of black leggings and started to put them on her. Hannah started wailing and said: "Oh Dad! Why are you making me wear pants?! That's not my style!"

*****

Grandpa said he wanted to sit in the living room with the kids to watch a movie. Hannah thought he said he was going to sit in Hannah's little chair.
Hannah: "Dad, Grandpa can't sit in my chair. His bottom is WAY too big."

No comments: