Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Sick

We are

sick
sick
sick.

It is mostly Hannah and me. However, other three kiddos all seem pretty mellow too. I did not get flu tested, but JB is pretty convinced that is what she and I have. (She had a flu shot and I did not.) We are going on one week of feeling horrible.

I have not been this sick since I was pregnant with Hannah, and I struggle not to have bad memories of that time in my life.

I have a bunch of pictures to share with you all from Roy and Joan's visit to the farm. Hoping I can get to those.

For now, just hanging on. Being a sick mom is NO FUN. And having a sick kid while you are sick is also NO FUN. My in-laws are helping, but I am trying not to have us around them more than we need to be to try to preserve them from this horrid bug.

If you think of it, I could use some extra prayers. Being sick is STINKY!

No comments: