Thursday, March 30, 2017

Made up Spring

March 20th was the first day of Spring. However, there is still snow on the ground and my coat still feels like a second skin.

After being cooped up for 4 months, I can't wait to be able to go outside to enjoy the fresh air and the pretty flowers. I'm beyond ready for Spring, but it seems Spring is not ready for me. I certainly can't do a thing about the weather but I can bring Spring into my home.

So, I bought some flowers, made a colorful and springy pillow cover for my living room, and invited some girlfriends over to make Spring wreaths. Not only did I have a wonderful time, but also, I feel a lot less frustrated about the long winter and super excited about the Spring! If you feel like me, I encourage you to made up your own Spring until the real one decides to show up! :)
















                            Happy Spring!
             

xoxo,

                    Angelica

*Please note that content in guest blogs is not necessarily shared by the station manager (i.e. Wendi!)

No comments: