Friday, July 10, 2015

Book Review: Noah's Voyage

I am loving getting to review all these awesome I Can Read books for Booklook Bloggers. (They provide me with a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for my review.)

Noah’s Voyage tells the story of a brave and faithful hero of the Old Testament. Written in the I Can Read level two standards, with age-appropriate vocabulary and concepts, young readers read about Noah, a simple man with great faith and trust in God. When God asks Noah to follow his directions, build an ark, and put two of every animal on it, Noah and his family do what they are asked, knowing God would not steer them wrong.

This I Can Read! series of Bible stories makes use of the unique features found in the NIV Adventure Bible such as “People in Bible Times” and “Did You Know ”.

This particular story has great pictures and vocabulary appropriate for level 2. I can't wait for my boys to read it to me!

No comments: