Saturday, March 06, 2021

Embryo Dilemmas

John's Aunt Betsy sent this link to me this week:

The anguish of saying goodbye to my 25-year-old embryos


Just this week I've been put in touch with relative of a friend dealing with infertility. It never goes away. It's always there. And decisions regarding embryos are very big. Very hard. 

As an anti-abortion Christian, we made the decision that anything we froze during our IVF journey, we would use if at all possible.

But what if you can't?

What do you do?

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IVF is one of the best types of fertility treatment where fertilization takes place outside the body. My Ivf journey was successful with the help of Mohamed Youssef Clinic. I would like to say many many Thanks to Dr. Mohamed abdelfatah youssef for their excellent treatment, we got a baby girl on 4th April 2020. Their treatments are budget-friendly & 100%
result-oriented.