Thursday, March 25, 2021

Trip Funnies

Abigail: “Hannah is so messy.”

Me: “It’s important that we use the right words. She isn’t messy. She is nostalgic.”

Sidge: “Nostalgic must be French for messy.”

*****

Sidge (always concerned about overcrowding) says: “Do you know how densely populated our next campsite will be?” 

*****

Hannah found a tick on her head in the car. John told her not to take it off until he could do it and make sure we got the whole thing. She kept messing with it so John said “Is that your pet tick?” Hannah replied: “Yep. I named him Babe Ruth.”

*****

Abigail: “Did you eat that whole bag of Swedish Fish?”

Hannah: “Yes, and they are no longer very yummy.” 

***** 

Hannah: “I wish I could use a big marker and color my name on my pillow case in big letters.”

*****



Hannah: “Those things look like robots trying to control the world!”

No comments: