Thursday, March 11, 2021

Classic Hannah


Sometimes I capture a moment that simply puts my child into perfect perspective. Hannah is constantly finding things to do that are funny, silly, creative, active. Everywhere we go, she is never sitting. It isn't that she's running around like a crazy person. Instead, she will find things to build with, people's shoes to try on, jackets laying around. Her favorite thing to do when she was little in the ballet studio was play in the Lost and Found Box.

Today, Abigail and her friend, Remi, had a duet rehearsal. Their dance is still in the very early stages of development so I am often called upon to record it near the end of a rehearsal so they remember changes they made. 

I edited this video down so you can discover what I found Hannah doing in the midst of my ballet recording video ....

No comments: