Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Way fun!

New friend Robyn (first year wife), me, and the awesome Jodi


Sarah, Andrea, and Joia

The whole birthday group including the birthday girl Kara (fourth from the front on the left)

Dessert. Need I say more?


Above are pictures stolen in their entirety from Joia. I actually did bring my camera, but she was doing such a fine job, why bother. We had a WONDERFUL evening. Kara is a second year wife. She invited some people from Eglin and some from her church. We didn't know everyone, but, it didn't matter. There was FONDUE! We had an absolutely awesome evening.

Thank you to my wonderful husband JB for giving me the night off. He said the night went great with one exception. About thirty minutes after he put Elijah to bed, Scrubs decided to open Elijah's door with his nose (he can do this if we don't shut it very tightly), walk into his room, and start barking. Robyn joked that maybe there was a rat in the house (like on Lady and the Tramp). JB doesn't think there was anything to be concerned about. He thinks Scrubs was looking for me, heard Elijah, and got spooked. Either way, JB said he nearly strangled one large Dalmatian last night.

Did I tell you all what a wonderful time we had?!?!?

1 comment:

TAV said...

mmm. love the melting pot!