Tuesday, August 04, 2009

No room for Scrubby!

My people! They come home from vacation and start cluttering up my house. Geesh! The big people start bringing in luggage and dirty laundry and unpacking things everywhere and the little people start pulling out every toy imaginable. I can't even find a simple place to rest. Well, I can, as you can see from the picture above, but it wasn't easy. I'm a bit squished, but I managed. Hopefully things will return to normal very soon! Thanks for listening ... Love, Scrubs.

3 comments:

ErieContrary said...

I am just getting caught up on blogs after being out of town! Looks like you guys had a great trip, and I'm glad you got to hangout with Kelsey! I don't blame you for taking the free tickets, either, by the way....that's such a nice deal!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

TOO Funny! Scrubs has it rough. I am sure he is VERY glad to have you all home! :)

Rachel and Hans said...

Wendi - Thanks for the wonderful wooden "Kaia cube" that you sent us! What a fantastic idea. We love it.

Hans