Thursday, August 13, 2009

Elijah speaks

Well folks. I am now six months old. Six and a half months actually. I thought it about time that I said a few words. Don't you think so?

Yesterday, I went to McDonalds with my Mommy and big brother. Here is a picture of the outfit I wore to McDonalds.



Normally, my Mommy always has me in onesies. She says this is because my belly is so big that shirts roll up on me. Don't worry. This doesn't hurt my feelings. I know that as I start walking, I'll get ribs like my big brother. But for now, onesies it is. This basketball outfit was a special treat. I really liked it.

Here is a picture of me with one of my girlfriends (I have a lot), Moriah, at McDonald's yesterday. You can tell from the picture how excited I am to get to sit next to her.


While at McDonalds, my big brother climbed up the slide and got stuck halfway up. It was one of those tube slides. My Mommy tried to have other kids go up and help him, but Isaac remained stuck. So my Mommy had to climb up to get him out. Ms. Joia tried to take a picture, but her camera was out of batteries. Too bad! That would have been a funny picture.

Here's a picture I stole from Ms. Joia's blog. It is a picture of everyone that was at the lunch. Except for Joia that is. She was taking the picture!


I'm sure I'll come back to write more later, but right now, it is time for my afternoon nap. I think big brother and I are going to take one at the same time since this makes Mommy very happy. It was great talking to you all. Oh, and Mommy asked me to wish Lesley a Happy Birthday too. Happy Birthday Lesley. We can't wait to see you again.

No comments: