Sunday, June 21, 2009

2,000th post

How appropriate that my 2,000th post would be about adoption. I wish I had heard about this earlier. Thanks Tara for sharing it with me.

If you have time, head to Wendy's before the day is out today. Wendy's is donating 50 cents from every Frosty that is purchased during this Father's Day weekend to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption,a non-profit public charity dedicated to dramatically increasing the number of foster children adoptions in North America.

Thanks for sharing this Tara. Wish I would have heard about it sooner!

3 comments:

Rachel and Hans said...

Hey Wendi -

I saw this commerical and thought of you! (not because you have a hard time with public restrooms, but because you were at WKU :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_BYO_6nvdI&feature=related

Hans

Kelli said...

Another blogger had a post about this the other day and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed my frosty today - for a good cause!

Anonymous said...

Dang. I wish I had read this earlier. It would have been a great excuse to get a frosty!
Linda (6-22)
:)