Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Flight suit

There's a "wifia" flight suit that the gals in our group have attempted to pass around. I think it actually belongs to Joia. We keep passing it to whichever kid it will fit next. That person can take some photos and then pass it on to the kid who would fit into it next.

I've had the flightsuit hanging in my closet since Isaac was a very little baby. It said 2T so I thought I had a lot of time before I needed to use it. But Joia recently informed me that it fit Keenan when he was one and that I better get a move on it.

This morning I finally got around to taking it out and attempting to take some photos in the flight suit. My attempt was noteable but rather pathetic as you will see from the photos.


Isaac: "Are you kidding? You want me to put on Daddy's hat and take a photo? It's 7:00 in the morning Mom. Can't I just have some milk like normal kids?"


(Turns to dog) "Scrubs, is she really serious?"


"Hmmm . . . I'd much rather play with Scrubby and let him lick my ear than wear some silly hat and take some silly photos."

"Here's what I think of this silly idea!" (Throws hat!)



(Picks up hat and then loses balance.)


(Walks over to toys without hat. Mommy gives it back to him. Idea still seems rather pathetic.)


(Mommy throws hat on top of Isaac. Isaac immediately attempts it's removal.)

I'd be happy to smile for you without that silly hat Mommy.

2 comments:

gramma di said...

Wendi; I love your captions along w/ the pics. So cute!

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

LOOOOOOOVE it! :)

Bub has a Flight Jacket that he just outgrew...we were all sad. He was so cute in it.

GREAT pics. Cool that you all share it!

But I would have to say I am with Isaac...a LITTLE early for a Photo shoot! :)