- Got Elijah his four month shots. I hate when kids do the silent cry -- where their face turns red and you know the scream is coming. Breaks me heart.
- Got a little frustrated when they told me I'd have to come back for one of the things I needed at the immunization clinic! Ugh! I had timed this perfectly so my Dad could watch Isaac when I went. Now I have to figure it all out again.
- Watched Lisa's two kids -- what sweeties they are! Watching older kids feels so easy after being with little kids all day.
- Ate a delicious dinner cooked by my husband after he came home from a long day on call.
- Got to see my hubby briefly at work while Elijah got his shots.
- Played Tetris with my Dad (more than one time).
- Ate macaroni and cheese for lunch.
- Read part of my book while I gave Isaac a bath.
- Talked to my buddy Kristi on the phone.
- Fed Elijah seven bottles and Isaac two bottles.
- Cheered Isaac on as he drank one whole "bottle" from his cuppie!
- Took a three mile jog with Scrubs at 3pm. (Woah was it hot out -- even for me!)
- Changed a lot of diapers.
- Hugged all my boys (Scrubs included) a lot.
Monday, June 08, 2009
Things I did today (in no particular order)
at 8:24 PM