Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Home sweet home comes with a surprise!

I had a fabulous flight yesterday -- completely the opposite of my travel day a few days earlier. I was given exit row on both flights and actually arrived early.

I arrived home to a very excited puppy and a painted and decorated nursery. We haven't painted any rooms in our home here in Eglin, but JB had painted the nursery! He had also framed a few pieces of art, hung the mirror, and put our bedding on. The room looks awesome!

I'll post some pictures soon but just take my word for it. What an amazing husband I have!

I am, unbelievably tired after only getting 4-6 hours of aleep a night and two midnight arrivals on my travel days. Hopefully I can nap some today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! That's so exciting about the nursery - can't wait to see it! =0)

Rachel said...

The sleep deprivation is just beginning my friend:) Can't wait to see the pics!! Glad you had an uneventful trip home! Deserved that!!

Amy T. S. said...

Yeah, friend. Ditto what Rae said!