Saturday, April 19, 2008

Don't see . . .

. . . the movie If Only starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. Saw it on Netflix with JB last night. Sorry, but if you saw it I know you'd agree with me. Cute in parts but geesh . . . what a cruddy ending. Sorry, but there's my advice for you. Don't see it.

JB is on call today. Never much fun. But being as I don't feel well, I've been on the couch most of the day anyways. I did take Scrubs to the dog park for about an hour and a half today to help wear him into the ground. It worked! He has slept away the rest of the day meaning I could lay around and sleep too. I did take JB dinner. It's always nice to see him. It's a slow night which those of you who believe in *jinxing* are aghast right now that I would dare say it is slow before the night is over. (Docs are very funny about ruining a good night. They are always knocking on wood every which way.) But I don't believe in all that silly stuff, and I say, I hope the night stays slow so John can sleep and can then hang out with us tomorrow.

I shared a few text messages with Bri while at the dogpark today. She's doing good but really ready to deliver this little guy. Next appointment is on Monday. More updates then.

Nite all!

No comments: