Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Amy . . . is excited.

My online friend Amy (see "Amy's adoption Blog") wrote me an email the other day. She said she is very excited about little XY's arrival. So excited that she compared her excitement to the "Surprise party woman on Saturday Night Live." Not being a SNL watcher myself (I'm never up that late) I really had no idea what she was talking about. Until she sent me this link. This is how excited Amy is about XY's arrival! How funny is this clip? CLICK HERE to find out what the heck Amy and I are talking about.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny!

Carrie said...

Okay, that is hilarious and definitely shows how I feel when someone gets good news. Just. Can't. Contain. Myself.

:) Carrie

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!!!
But I must admit, I'm excited too! I keep checking your blog many times a day to see if he's on his way! Can't wait!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was way too funny, I'm surprised I didn't wake Keenan and Philip up with my laughing! =)