Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our new theme is "1"

Oh my goodness!!!!!!

Now "1" is the number. 1 week and 6 days to go. That is 1-3 days. THIRTEEN. Yikes. Even if little XY goes late, the most days we are looking at is probably, maybe 21 days. That is a very small number of days.

Tonight, the ladies in the wifia, primarily Joia and Jodi, are hosting a little ladies shower for me at Jodi's house. They have said it will be a casual get-together which sounds wonderful to me. A few wives that I know from my walks with Scrubs on base will be joining us. Just a time to hang out some more and celebrate the new little guy making his way very soon.

Rachel, as my counter clicks down, so does the counter to your wedding! So exciting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh...this is all too exciting for me!! i can't believe you are at a "1"! i remember talking to you when it was at "20". our wedding countdown is 7 weeks from saturday. so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Can we get together with the wifia while I am there? I want to meet all of your new friends.

TAV said...

i want to make a random milestone so i can join your club! maybe countown to intern year being over?? just two months to go... except i still have to do intern rotations as a 2nd year! aargh!