Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Congraulations Dorinda!

Congratulations to a friend of mine, Dorinda and her husband. They celebrated their new son from Korea -- Michael's "Gotcha Day" on April 19, 2008! Dorinda was a faithful member of the infertility support group I helped start in Minnesota: Hearts like Hannah. The group is still going today, and I celebrate with all of the women as our journeys evolve in different directions. Congrats Dorinda! What an amazing day! It makes me even more excited for our son and daughter to come home. This photo is from the first moments with Michael. Dorinda, I can only imagine how your heart feels now as you and I have travelled similar roads. Congrats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you Dorinda, and your husband! What a precious jewel you have there. God is so good!

Aunt Linda