Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hanging out with Justin & Trivia

My cousin Justin came in to visit us on Monday and is leaving today, Thursday. He is a baseball player and had off for the All-Star break. It was great to see him. I am really blessed when company comes to visit. Last night we had a quick dinner and went to a movie in Destin Commons.

Speaking of company, I got an email from Rachel S. yesterday. She and Hans are going to come visit us in November!!!! I am soooo excited about this. I think JB should have off the weekend they are here. I am hoping so so that we can get a boat for the day! I am also trying to plan a few trips away. I want to go see my best bud Kristi in New Mexico. I'd like to get back to the TN/KY area to see Josh and Sarah, the Wilsons, and my friend Shea who has relocated there. I would also like to go to Minnesota at some point, although I may wait until June for Hans and Rachel's wedding. I just can't miss that.

Some of you have also asked about Ron & Ebby. They are preparing to move themselves. They are moving to North Myrtle Beach, SC. Ronnie wants to go back to school to teach, and Ebby's mom and step-dad live there. They wanted to be by family while Ronnie goes back to school. I am excited for them -- especially because they will be closer to us now!

I also got an AMAZING surprise yesterday from my husband! I've decided that I will make it a trivia. I've told a few people what the surprise is as you were online or getting an email from me at the time the surprise came through, so if I have told you, you may not guess! Okay? Those of you who I haven't told, any guesses what my wonderful husband surprised me with yesterday?!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... A pet?

Tara said...

A new computer?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Joia is the closest but not close enough to win. :)

AW said...

Another bird - a friend for the one you have? I can't remember her name...Twain?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

It is a pet. It is not a bird.

Anonymous said...

a puppy...i REALLY hope it's a puppy (i'm just not too confident about my guess)

Rachel and Hans said...

oh my gosh - i'm so excited for your surprise! i was a little confused by your e-mail, but now that i read your blog i understand. i LOVE your surprise! hans, probably not-so much! :-)

Anonymous said...

Why couldn't Justin come to Minn. before you moved. I would have moved to have seen him. Tell him that he can come and visit in NMB any time.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Rachel, does Hans not like dogs?!

TAV said...

oh, ebbs. don't you remember justin's visit to mn? :)
hans just doesn't like dog poop.

AW said...

Birds don't qualify as pets? LOL! Too funny.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Like I said, Joia almost had it!!! I give her second place. :)