Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pictures of our new furniture!

Okay Tara! Here's some photos.

These are obviously not in our house. I got these off Haverty's website. Below, is a picture of our living room. We did not get the non-hazelnut chair on the far right. Instead, we got a loveseat and ottoman.



And here is our dining room set. I have always wanted a tall table, and I just love this! The top is a textured tile. So beautiful. This was a special "celebrate adoption approval" gift that was definitely a splurge!


6 comments:

TAV said...

ooh. fancy. those look too nice to be spilled on. you should probably cover them when i come over :)

yuan family said...

I love the square table!

Rachel and Hans said...

LOVE them!

I really like the high table, too. Good shopping effort! :-)

Gabbs said...

I'm not a fan of high tables :( Now where am I going to sit to eat? Am I going to have to be on the floor with Grace?

Ha ha, but seriously, it looks like a really nice table. Too bad I won't really be able to see it too well in person because its so high.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I understand Gabs, but at your house, my legs hit the top. We can't win! :)

Anonymous said...

I love high tables too. It's all beautiful. You have very good taste. Linda