Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday K.I.S.S.

Ever heard the expression K.I.S.S?

Keep It Simple, Stupid!

In other words, make your life easy. This means just what it implies. Don't complicate your life. Don't make it harder on yourself than it needs to be. If there is a way to make things easier: do it!

Today's Mom K.I.S.S.:
    Use Paper!
    I recycle. I believe in saving the environment. But I also think that it is okay, sometimes in your life, to have a stack of paper plates on the counter to help make things a little easier for you.

    Isaac's birth grandmother suggested this after we had baby #3. I fought her on it. And it is still hard for me to do to the environment. But sometimes, it is just okay to take the easy way out. I don't suggest you do this all the time. But in a hectic season, especially when you are bringing a new baby home, release yourself from the guilt trip, and buy some paper plates. 

No comments: