- My blog is closing in on 1 million hits! I estimate we will be there in the next few weeks. I hope to keep a close watch on this and try to find the 1 millionth hitter. Stay tuned (and watch the counter on the right side of the blog (which is currently at 99,197).
- I started this blog in July of 2005. (Here's a link to my first entry.) That means I just celebrated eight years of daily blogging! Go me!
- Are you a blog follower? If so, will you take a moment to list yourself as a follower on the right side of my blog? I love to keep track of how many people read regularly. Current total is 216!
- Have you taken the poll on the right side of my blog? Give it a whirl! Very easy to do. Helps me to focus what types of things people like to see in my writing.
- Do you have a blog question for me? Any questions are welcome: motherhood, adoption, infertility, life overseas, military, etc. You can leave a comment on this post or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I try to respond to every email I receive.
- Can you vote for Scrubs to win a pet costume contest? I entered Scrubs in PETSMART contest. You can vote every day! Click here to vote. Please share this via Facebook with all your friends!
Friday, October 18, 2013
1 millionth hit (and more blog news.)
at 10:35 PM