Wednesday, October 03, 2012

In the Garden

Aunt Connie loves to garden! While she is admittedly not sure what she is doing, she is a quick study, and JB is glad to have her as a pupil! There's a lot of garden to cover at our home ... and goodness knows I won't be getting into it anytime soon.
 
These flowers are popping up everywhere! I just found out that they are called "Girls going to school" in Portuguese because they are pink and they show up in September. Seriously, it is like they show up overnight!

2 comments:

Patty PB said...

Your garden looks like the dream places I used to imagine in my childhood, where I would play I was Alice lost in Wonderland looking for the Rabbit, or that I discovered the 'Secret Garden'.
I have to admit, you might just see me playing there by myself one day when we go visit....just don't judge and walk away. lol!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I thought those pink flowers were "on their way out"; that their season was ending-so, I didn't pick more than just a couple because there wouldn't be any left to look at in the garden:)
Sheesh! They look beautiful!I wish the pictures showed how really big that circle around the fountain is! Way to go,Connie! What a great place to dig in the dirt:)Hope you find some buried treasures!
grandma k