Saturday, October 13, 2012

A few notes

1. If you are a regular reader of my blog, would you add yourself to my "followers?" I've been hovering right over 200 for awhile. Time to move onto bigger and better things.

2. We are now up to 379 "likes" on our Facebook page for Because of Isaac. Would you help us hit 400 by liking our page or by encouraging others to visit and "like" it as well?

3. The military rotator is, in fact, leaving this weekend. Great timing. Times right with Joni's arrival. (She'll be here very soon!) So I have decided to just book a commercial flight for next month. I have actually found tickets for under $600 round trip! Not too shabby at all and a lot easier than the unpredicable rotator.

4. Our little Abigail fell again this past week ... twice ... down the steps outside the house. Her nose is all smooshed up again. Poor little gal. I'm glad I managed to snag this picture -- of her in a shrirt that says: "My Best Friend and Me" prior to her two nasty tumbles: one on Auntie Connie's watch. And one on mine.


5. Scrubs got bit yesterday. Another dog jumped over the fence into our yard. Scrubs went to "send him on his way" and the dog promptly retreated back over the fence. I thought all was well until later that evening, we noticed two spots where Scrubs had taken two bites for trying to protect our family. Good boy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Scrubs!
Was this one of the dogs from the other day? Will Carlos be adding some more wire to the top of the fence?
mom k