Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I think ...

... she's taken over my heart. She has her own unique style. The first thing she likes to do in the morning is put on shoes. She likes hats and being outside. She finds toys completely pointless. TV holds no interest. A book is a waste of time. What she wants is to be with us. All the time. To be held. To be chased. To be talked to. She wants to show us what she wants, make the sign for please and then have us give us what she wants. She loves all food. She still wants her bottle time with me. She says very few words, but still gets her point across quickly and easily. She has a ton of signs for things she wants. She's a great sleeper. She is definitely a huge fan of Scrubs. She loves her brothers. Loves to hug them. Loves to bring them things. Loves to yell that she wants what they have. Every morning at 8am, she comes running to do the Hot Dog Dance with Mickey Mouse. She prefers Mom to everyone else. 

I was so afraid of having a little girl. Just thought I could do boys better. Not sure if anything has changed, but gosh is that little girl nestled into my heart (and her Daddy's) forever.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daughters are awesome!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little thing!! Her nose is sure taking a beating lately though!! LOL
Cheryl

gabbs said...

:( I bought her that SAME skirt, lol.