Sunday, December 13, 2020

Thursday Update on Covid

I'm figuring out how to handle recovering from COVID. 

Don't do much.

As long as I do a "small amount" and don't push it, I am able to function. In fact, today was the first day since I got sick on December 1st that I haven't required a nap.

Today, Isaac and I actually set up a paddock together. Only the posts. But it felt like I had won an Olympic medal ... it was a BIG deal that I was able to accomplish this:

 

Later, we were blessed with an amazing sunset ... I am reminded how blessed we are to have this farm for this Pandemic.

Please pray for JB. He returns to work tomorrow. He will work three 12-hour shifts in four days. This is a LOT. While he is recovering, he is FAR from completely recovered. In fact, after farming more than he should have yesterday, he hit a wall this morning and was in bed again for a few hours.

The kids are totally recovered. 

My taste and smell are still completely MIA!

No comments: