Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Pray

Do you believe in miracles? I do. (I really do!) I serve a God who can do miracles. Greeneville, TN needs a miracle folks. We are currently ground zero for the COVID war. And it is a WAR. And while you may not SEE it, please listen to me when I tell you, this is the MOMENT ... our hospital system is teetering. It can BREAK and we need a MIRACLE to not let the system break. I am not always at liberty to share what my husband and I talk about in private, but please HEAR MY WORDS! John just got home and things are as bad as he has ever seen them.

Please pray for this area we call home ... we are losing so many people and the grief is becoming all-consuming. I'm losing count. But even worse, the health system is teetering. This is NOT the media telling you something that is not true. This is
John Kitsteiner
and his staff witnessing this firsthand. And for me, this has stretched to my life as I have 5-7 people a day (NOT exaggerating!) messaging me for questions regarding COVID diagnosis/concerns that I am getting answers to for them ... (Please don't stop asking me ... this is my ROLE in this pandemic and I am honored to stand alongside my husband in this way.)
PRAY folks. We need God's intervention in a big way.

No comments: