Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Buzz Buzz

I wrote this on my Facebook page. I was looking for the following backpack:


HELP!!!! This will seem a bit crazy. But this was Hannah's backpack when she was little. It's name was "Buzz Buzz." It broke, and after it sat in a box for awhile, I threw it away because that's what I do. I throw things away. However, about a year ago, she started grieving the loss of Buzz Buzz. We thought it was a passing phase but it simply has not passed. She cries EVERY SINGLE NIGHT before bed over Buzz Buzz. From the beginning we have simply told her: "Things get old. We have to throw them away." But now that it has been a year and it coming up on Christmas, John and I both began dreaming: "What if we could find a Buzz Buzz?" So we got online. We can't find the exact bag. Lots of "almost" bags. But "almost" will be a knock off that we are afraid will just make her even more sad (she's incredibly nostalgic.) So I am putting this out on social media with the one in a million thought that maybe someone knows how to find things the Internet world and can find this bag. (I really think I’d have to find a used one as I’ve looked and looked and have never seen it new anywhere.) It is not cloth. It's basically vinyl. It is miniature sized. If you find it, I will name our next born sheep after you. (I mean it.) PLEASE feel free to share this. 

A friend named Stephanie found it on Facebook. It ended up not being an "exact" replica, but Hannah seemed very happy with it! I snagged these pictures and video of her receiving and using the backpack on the farm. They make my heart very happy.

(We should have waited until Christmas but we have no willpower.)

 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! 😍 yOu found buzz buzz!

-Brigitte