Monday, December 07, 2020

Sunday

Anni drove into town today. She had to drop off a few things and borrow our truck. The girls asked if they could hug her. I told them yes! That I never had to tell them not to hug Annie again. 

“You mean COVID people can hug COVID people?” Hannah asked. 

It was great to see Anni .... and to see her little girl. And to know that now that we all got this, we at least have each other to hug. 

We will be staying apart from everyone else until December 17th.

In other news, I sprayed perfume on my wrist today. I can’t smell it. Either can John. Not even a tiny bit. Weirdest thing. 

I also had a crummy evening again yesterday. Just feeling lousy still. If I do even a little bit too much, it clobbers me. 

Kids are fine. John and I are okay ... but a ways to go. 

No comments: