Saturday, December 26, 2020

She has a TRIBE!!!!

 

This screen shot above makes me SO SO happy. This is my neighbor, Tammy. She and her husband and two little girls were diagnosed with COVID, and Tim has not been doing well. I've organized a fundraiser HERE.  We have raised $785.

But for Tammy to think "no one had her back" and now she sees the BODY OF CHRIST hold her up .... makes me SO SO SO happy!!!!

John went and checked on Tim on Christmas afternoon. John thought he was doing okay. Around 10:30pm Tammy called me quite upset. Tim had passed out and didn't look good. I told her to hang up and call 911, and John would be there in a few minutes. 

John helped get him on the ambulance, and he is currently at our county's hospital. Please continue to pray for this family, and if you feel lead to give to them, please do. They do not have insurance.

THANK YOU TRIBE!!!!!

No comments: