Thursday, December 03, 2020

Thursday

John is doing well. 

Jacob appears to be on the mend. 

I have good hours and bad hours. 

Biggest complaints for adults are cough, exhaustion, head pain (especially when coughing) and generally achy-ness. 

All four kids appear to have it but are doing very well. Their head pain is top complaint. Sidge was the worst. But they’ve all done well and I’m not even sure I’d have known the other three had it if it wouldn’t have been the only thing they could have. 

Our community has been the hands and feet of Jesus to us. Someone has been by nearly everyday with food or blessings of some sort or the other. Picking up dog meds, groceries, socks, meals, seriously .... 

We are so blessed to feel his love. 

I’ve mostly gotten over my anger about this pandemic. I’m resigned. Blessed we all appear to be doing so well. Blessed by our amazing community. 

I’m feeling pretty lousy but trusting God to keep me moving forward. 

No comments: