Saturday, December 26, 2020

Winter Wonderland



To say it is beautiful around here the last two days doesn't seem an adequate adjective. It is majestic. It is awe-inspiring. I honestly believe that we may never have another Christmas like it. For my parents and brother and his family to be here for such beauty is simply icing on the cake.

After about 4-5 inches of snow on Christmas Eve, Christmas brought very cold temperatures, but the kids still managed to snow. Christmas night was in the single digits! That's cold for this part of the country. And then today, the day after Christmas, the sun came out. Just a beautiful, bright, white beauty! Absolutely amazing. I got the following videos of some of the snow today:

 

 

These are just a few pictures and videos. I have a ton more I will share later but for now, one more day of beauty. It will probably melt away tomorrow!

No comments: