Sunday, April 26, 2020

A series of Blessings

We purchased a Corn Hole game and have been having tons of fun with this! We've been working on more and more things to help us enjoy this time together. 
My Isaac has really "stepped up" during this time and has been such a good big brother to Hannah especially. This picture shows how "grown up" he is becoming. I'm so proud of him. 
I continue to be blown away by the people BLESSING us during this time. My friend made these lasagnas for us despite the fact that she is working MORE than full-time. What a gift.
The creative things people have done for us! I know I will always covet these wonderful memories.
I will never stop singing the praises of Magnatiles. If you want to bless a family during this time, THIS is the toy to give them. (Don't buy a small set. Get a large one.) My kids have loved them since they were little, and even at almost 12, Isaac finds joy in them. 

My sister-in-law sent this game for the kiddos. Seriously. People are just so amazing and kind and think of so many cool things. I will always look back on this experience with fond memories despite how stressful this time is.  
Another friend sent us some fun foods including this "Princess Macaroni" that Grama made into a wonderful salad. 

No comments: