Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Baby Theo

We are over-the-moon excited that little Theo is finally here! The Kotynski family are an integral part of our community. We truly DO life together. Since my girls will never have a "little sibling" I am super glad that they are going to get to experience a little baby from the ground up. I think it's wonderful practice for young people -- especially our girls!

Baby Theo will be the Kotynski's last baby as well so our Two-Family Homeschool group will round out with ten kiddos: five girls and five boys! 

Here are some pictures we snapped the day after he was born. Because of the Coronavirus, they were released from the hospital the morning after he was born.




My niece Grace

Wwoofer Jacob




1 comment:

Joia said...

You know me and babies... :)

What a sweet, precious baby! Congrats to all!