Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Funnies

Abigail: "I don't want to be a grown up."
Me: "Why?"
Abigail: "Because I am going to be tall."
Me: "What's wrong with being tall?"
Abigail: "I'm going to be as tall as Papa Coach."
Me: "You won't be that tall."
Abigail: "How do you know?"
Me: "I just know."
Abigail: "Okay."

*****

Hannah was playing a game with Grama K. at my mom's house. My mom walked into the room.
Grama Di: "Can I play too?"
Hannah: "I'm playing with Grama."
Grama Di: "I'm Grama too."
Hannah: "No you are Grama Di. She is MARY."

*****

While loading Hannah into the van on our road trip.
Hannah: "I'm really hungry."
Me: "Well we will get lunch in a little bit."
Hannah: "Well there is food right here on the floor."

*****

In a store in South Florida, Hannah saw pinatas. "These ponies are all dressed up for Christmas," she said.

No comments: