Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sidge Answers 14 Questions

Following on the heels of Hannah and Abigail's 14 questions, here are almost-seven-year-old Sidge's answers:

1. What is something I always say to you?
Do school work.

2. What makes me happy?
When I'm being good.

3. What makes me sad? 
When I'm not being good.

4. How do I make you laugh?
Tickle me.

5. What was I like as a child? 
A girl. (True!)

6. How old am I?
38 (He got it!)

7. How tall am I?
Like 8 feet and more. (No! Not true!)

8. What is my favorite thing to do? 
Play with me. (I love that he thinks this!)

9. What do I do when you're not around? 
Plan surprises. Maybe. (No idea what this means!)

10. What am I really good at?
Making up schoolwork things. 

11. What am I not very good at?
Punching. (That's a relief to hear your son say!)

12. What do I do for a job?
Do animals of course. (A farmer? Me?)

13.What is my favorite favorite food?
Chocolate (Undoubtedly!)

14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Playing of course! Games!

No comments: