Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Abigail answers 14 questions

Following on the heels of Hannah's 14 questions, here are Abigail's answers:

1. What is something I always say to you?
On Isaac's birthday we will go to the waterpark. (I have no idea where this came from.)

2. What makes me happy?
When I give you lots of kisses. (True!)

3. What makes me sad?
When I say I don't love you. (I don't recall her ever saying this but I imagine she someday will.)

4. How do I make you laugh?
By tickling me.

5. What was I like as a child?
A birthday hat. (I have no idea what this means.)

6. How old am I?
42 (Ugh! No!)

7. How tall am I?
100 in feet

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Stay in the lines by coloring. (This made me smile.)

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Go to Grama and Grampa's house. (I have no idea where she gets this from. I rarely get to go to Grama's house.)

10. What am I really good at?
Taking pictures. (I do love to take pics of my kids.)

11. What am I not very good at?
Riding bikes. Little bikes. (I don't know that I have ever tried but that might be true.)

12. What do I do for a job?
Cleaning with me.

13.What is my favorite favorite food?
Everything. (Ugh! Probably true.)

14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Color. 

No comments: