Sunday, January 31, 2016

Butterfly World

Tuesday morning, I was losing my mind. I'm definitely not used to raising my kids in the city. We needed to get outside and SOON!

My parents had left for work, and I was so grateful Joni was coming over to help me get through the day.

Joni arrived at my parents' house around 8:30am, took one look at my face, and said, "Let's find something to do. How about Butterfly World?"

And off we went.

Believe it or not, this amazing place is less than two miles from my parents house. And yet this was only the second time I had ever been there. It was actually started by parents of kids I went to school with and is the first and largest butterfly house in the U.S. There are also hummingbird and lorikeet varieties as well.

While it is a little pricey, it is a fantastic and incredible unique place to visit. There is also a park right outside the doors. It was a perfect outing for us!

Here are some pictures of our morning. Man I needed this!














































No comments: