Thursday, January 21, 2016

I don't love ...

... that my husband's job requires him to go to work when all the warnings say STAY HOME!

I know it comes with the territory and that an ER doc can't not go to work. (They actually don't even really have a policy for him to call in sick. These docs like, never, call in sick!) I know this is why we bought him a good truck with 4-wheel drive and why he is parking at the bottom of our long, steep driveway so that he makes sure he can leave in the morning.

Yes, he can stay at the hospital if he wants, but we have a farm that needs him too.

Do me a favor: pray for our first responders in the midst of what is forecasted to be a very big snow storm? Pray for my hubby to have very safe driving on very bad roads.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying for your family and all the rest!