Thursday, January 21, 2016

Isaac answers 14 questions

Following on the heels of his three younger siblings' questions, here are 7.5 year old Isaac's responses:

1. What is something I always say to you?
Clean up your room.

2. What makes me happy?
Us having a good attitude.

3. What makes me sad? 
When you punish us. (I'm glad he understands that I don't like to do this.)

4. How do I make you laugh?
At a joke.

5. What was I like as a child? 
You were a kid when you were little.

6. How old am I?
You are 38.

7. How tall am I?
Six feet. I may be a little off. (He's such an old soul.)

8. What is my favorite thing to do? 
To do the animals.

9. What do I do when you're not around? 
Eat chocolate. (This one made me laugh.)

10. What am I really good at?
Basketball.

11. What am I not very good at?
Legos. (I am a good sorter!)

12. What do I do for a job?
To take care of us.

13.What is my favorite favorite food?
Chocolate.

14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Building the Lego Deathstar. (I'll have to write about this another time. Frustrated by the $400 pricetag on the Deathstar, Isaac has brainstormed his own idea of a way around this.)

No comments: