Friday, February 17, 2012

More funnies

Walking into a public bathroom, we were met by a hand dryer going at full force. Elijah put his hands up in front of his face and proclaimed, "I want paper towels!"

*****

The boys went to the park with my Mom but weren't doing a good job listening. She pulled them aside and said, "I want you boys to listen to me, okay?"

Shortly thereafter, Elijah took off running and wasn't listening. My Mom yelled, "Elijah!" When she caught him to him she said, "Elijah, what did I just say to you?"

And he looked at her and said, "E-yi-ya." (His name).
******
Isaac: "Did God put you in charge Mommy?"
Me: "Yes he did."
Isaac: "Why did he do that?"

*****

Elijah: Brings me a stack of big blocks and says: "Here is some ice cream for you."
Me: "Oh it's yummy. It's in my tummy."
Elijah: "But it's just pretend, Mom."
Me: "I know. But I ate them."
Elijah: "But they are blocks. They'll give you a tummy ache."

*****

Elijah's birthday party was on Friday. His real birthday was the following Tuesday. When he woke up that morning we exclaimed, "Happy birthday Elijah!" to which he replied, "Again?"

*****

Elijah: "Giants say Fee, Fi, Foam." 

No comments: