Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Prayers ...

... requested.

We had home very soon. If you could pray for good behavior for the boy. Peace for me. Stamina for me. Help from strangers. Getting on the flight in Baltimore. (Our tickets are based on category so they are not guaranteed.) And just overall, favor and the Lord's presence, I would greatly appreciate it.

The whole adventure will take me nearly two days. It went so well on the way here, and I know it was because of prayers. I could really use some more for our adventures home.

Also pray for the hearts of those we leave behind. While I am emotionally "at peace" due to my excitement to return to my husband and home and friends, the people we leave here don't have that excitement to look forward to. My niece and nephew, Grace and Nate, cried hard when saying good bye tonight. They had such fun with their cousins. I hate that they won't get that cousin-time for many more months.

But man, are we excited to hug our husband and daddy!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am praying!