Thursday, February 16, 2012

Disney Pics

Sickness has delayed my attempt to get some Disney pics up. I have decided just to post a link to my album in Facebook. Here it is: Disney Pics.

I do want to say that we got to meet Bri's new boyfriend, Robert. She and Isaac's birth father, Chris, recently parted ways. Bri is now dating another guy. This was the first time we got to meet Robert. What a fantastic young man he is! So fun and easy to talk to. The kids loved him! Just a super individual.

It was awesome to spend some quality time with, not only Bri and Robert and Joni but my brother and his wife and oldest daughter. (We both left the babies at home.)

Even though Charleigh "did the throw up" and Aunt Wendi "did the throw up" on the way home, it was a great trip! Hope you enjoy the pics.

No comments: