Sunday, February 05, 2012

Don't judge me ...

... if you see my two little boys eating ice cream at 7am in the morning. I'm not a bad mom! It's just that it was 3pm our time in Turkey, and we had an hour to kill before we boarded our very last flight, and they wanted ice cream, and I thought, that will kill some time. And so I bought it for them. I think everyone thought it was strange, but that's okay.

We ate the ice cream, boarded our plane, and deboarded to the site of Papa, Grama Di, and Joni. Oh was a sweet bit of hugging that time was.

I am at my parents' house now. Your prayers were felt. The trip went beautifully. Exhausting but the kids could not have been better troopers. The people around us could not have been nicer. Divine interventions obviously present. One Momma given superhuman stamina. Truly. I know that happened through prayer.

More to come, of course.

Love you all!

3 comments:

Buttercup said...

So glad your trip went well. Love the new look of your blog.

Emily said...

Oh Praise God!! So glad all went well!

briggsdna said...

So glad that God provided people and ice cream to make your trip a success!